D-Care Heart Disease Plan
With 30 million heart patients in India, our country has among the highest rates of cardiovascular disease in the world. The growth of heart diseases is dependent on a number of interlinked factors such as aging, changing lifestyles, bad eating habits, lack of exercise, and smoking. Among the challenges are a lack of awareness, inadequate treatment facilities and the cost of case, which makes treatment too costly for many.
Fortunately, D-Care can help.
D-Care provides comprehensive, continuous care and prevention measures for patients with various types of heart disease such as hypertension, elevated lipids, congestive heart failure, or coronary artery disease using evidence-based protocols. After a thorough risk assessment with the D-Care team to determine your individual health status, we protect your health with an annual heart disease management plan that blends physician appointments, health coach visit, and support from a mobile health app to provide the best patient-centered care possible.
D-Care’s Cardiovascular Disease Management Plan Includes:
- 4 visits per year with a primary care physician for physical exam, review of laboratory tests and strategic planning for disease control and prevention
- 8 visits per year with a health coach to review diet, exercise and lifestyle
- 3 sets of laboratory tests per year: CBC, Chem 7, Lipids,
- 3 EKGs per year
- 1 exercise stress testing and echocardiography per year
- Mobile app with 24-7 connection to healthcare team
- Pneumovax/Prevnar immunizations and annual flu shot
- Discounts on prescription medications